Dearest Benigno Simeon Cojuangco-AquinoIII
Wishing you a calm,good and idyllic day as you read my simple letter!!
Sir ,It was a great opportunity to talk to someone we called “HONORABLE”.And so that this opportunity will not be waste,lets talk about your government.Lets start from your E Education program,”K TO 12”.Sir, as in my personal basis,My parents are experiencing difficulties in supporting my studies,and for you to know sir,I am still a FOURTH YEAR student.How are those students who will reach the SIX YEARS IN HIGH SCHOOL?Will their parents can support them in six years of studying?I know sir that this program will help the students or us to IMPROVE the QUALITY and STANDARD of EDUCATION we have.But the big problem sir is the “POVERTY” we have.and to tell you sir,also the laziness of students.IS THIS THE SOLUTION?
But I congratulate you sir because you were a part of the PHILIPPINE HISTORY.Thank you for all your sacrifices just to improve our economy.
Sincerely yours,
GEROME TOLENTINO
No comments:
Post a Comment